To sail before the wind in your Optimist (a small sailing dinghy for two children) on Nieuwe Diep? Join us at our sailing party at Oudoor & Aquatics Jeugdland in East-Amsterdam. During this sailing activity of 90 minutes, children get to know some sailing skills and play some amusing games to introduce them to sailing, after which we do some proper sailing on Nieuwe Diep. While on the water, wearing safety vests will be obligatory. Before and after the sailing party, orangeaid will be served at Jeugdland. The children can also amuse themselves in the playground, the aquatic play area and the cabin village. The total duration of this party is 180 minutes.
|Costs||€15,00 per child (with a minimum of 10 children) + €4,50 per child (the consumption of the available orangeade is obligatory)|
|Number of participants||A maximum of 14 children|
|Who||Children aged 9 and over with at least swimming certificate A or a foreign equivalent|
|When||Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday|
|Where||Outdoor & Aquatics Jeugdland|
The sailing party costs include:
- Construction and deconstruction
- 90 minutes of sailing, supervised by a professional instructor
- A festively decorated table with plenty of lemonade
- Free play in the playground, the aquatic play area and the cabin village.
Please note: our sports activities will be coached by Outdoor & Aquatics Jeugdland (=Sport4kidz). The following additions will be cared for by our partner within the nature playground Jeugdland Amsterdam
Optional additional arrangements:
During your children’s party at Jeugdland, the use of a festively decorated picnic table with unlimited consumption of lemonade is obligatory, for which an extra €4,50 per child will be charged. Included are free play at the playground, the aquatic play area and the cabin village.
- Coffee and/or tea at €5,50 per thermos;
- A cake of 10-12 pieces. €18,00. Optional are apple pie, chocolate cake, carrot cake, cheesecake, or profiteroles cake
- A lavish catering for children, €5,25 per child, including a piece of cake, juice, and a snack (hot dog, toasted ham and cheese sandwich or ‘poffertjes’ (a typically Dutch treat, consisting of a portion of a kind of tiny pancakes)
- A festive catering for adults, €5,50 per person: coffee or tea as desired, and a piece of cake.
HOW TO BOOK
The children’s parties at Jeugdland are available within four time-locks:
- In the morning (10.00am – 1.00pm)
- In the afternoon, 1st round (11.00 – 2.00pm)
- In the afternoon, 2nd round (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- In the afternoon, 3rd round (2.30pm – 5.30pm)
Pay attention: The last time slot isn’t available during the winter period.
Please subscribe on the website of Jeugdland. First click on children’s party at the top right side of the start page. You’ll find the required form on the bottom right hand side of the appearing page, under the heading ‘Outdoor & aquatics party’. Further contact and complete transaction will be with and by Jeugdland.
Model program sailing party:
The below mentioned time schedule is randomly chosen. Time-locks depend on your own preferences and the availability of the desired location.
|12:00u-13:00u||Lemonade table + Free play in the playground|