We rent out our watersports equipment to use at het Nieuwe Diep during the entire year. Individuals or groups, who want to do an activity independent, are very welcome to do watersports at Jeugdland in the East of Amsterdam.
Rent out prices 2020, watersports equipment
|Waterfun (swimming + play materials)||€ 3,00 per hour|
|Kayak||€ 5,00 per hour|
|Canadian Canoe||€ 10,00 per hour|
|Supboard||€ 10,00 per hour|
|Windsurfing||€ 15,00 per hour|
|’Optimist’ Sailing Boat||€ 20,00 per hour|
– Use of materials is at own risk.
– In case of lose or damage, the costs will be covered by the tenant.
– A security deposit must be provided with each rental. Entering the watersportsarea and the water is at own risk of the parent/guardian.
– The watersportscentre is never responsible for the both the parent/guardian as the children who enters the area.
– Children who enter the are requires at least swimming certificate A and for kidz under age of 12 years it is obliged to wear a life jacket by entering the water! A minimum of 10 euros will be chargers by sailing out the motorboat in case of emergency.