Looking for a fab and dazzling party? Don’t look any further, let’s skate!
Our skating party is also suitable for kids who never went inline skating before! Emphasizing safety first, children learn to move easily and to break their fall. Armed with these skills, it’s time to learn to skate properly. Time for free exercises under the watchful eye of an experienced teacher, who will give you hints and tips as well! High-fives galore!
|Costs||€17,50 per child (with a minimum of 10 children) + €4,50 per child (the consumption of the available orangeade is obligatory)|
|Number of participants||A maximum of 16 children|
|Who||Children aged 6 and over with at least swimming certificate A or a foreign equivalent|
|When||Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday|
|Where||Outdoor & Aquatics Jeugdland|
The skate party costs include:
- Construction and deconstruction
- 90 minutes of aquatic fun, supervised by a professional instructor
- A festively decorated table with plenty of lemonade
- Free play in the playground, the aquatic play area and the cabin village.
Optional additional arrangements:
During your children’s party at Jeugdland, the use of a festively decorated picnic table with unlimited consumption of lemonade is obligatory, for which an extra €4,50 per child will be charged. Included are free play at the playground, the aquatic play area and the cabin village.
- Coffee and/or tea at €5,50 per thermos;
- A cake of 10-12 pieces. €18,00. Optional are apple pie, chocolate cake, carrot cake, cheesecake, or profiteroles cake
- A lavish catering for children, €5,25 per child, including a piece of cake, juice, and a snack (hot dog, toasted ham and cheese sandwich or ‘poffertjes’ (a typically Dutch treat, consisting of a portion of a kind of tiny pancakes)
- A festive catering for adults, €5,50 per person: coffee or tea as desired, and a piece of cake.
Model program skate party:
THE CHILDREN’S PARTIES AT JEUGDLAND ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN FOUR TIME-LOCKS:
- In the morning (10.00am – 1.00pm)
- In the afternoon, 1st round (11.00 – 2.00pm)
- In the afternoon, 2nd round (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- In the afternoon, 3rd round (2.30pm – 5.30pm)
Pay attention: The last time slot isn’t available during the winter period.
The below mentioned time schedule is randomly chosen. Time-locks depend on your own preferences and the availability of the desired location.
|12:00u-13:00u||Lemonade table + Free play in the playground|
DO YOU WANT TO BOOK A PARTY?
All children’s parties organized at Jeugdland can be book via Stichting Jeugdland Amsterdam. You can fill in the bookings system for a Jeugdland party. We will contact you to determine the final date and time of your party and provide you with all the necessary information after we have received your request.