We rent out our watersports equipment to use at het Nieuwe Diep during the entire year. Individuals or groups, who want to do an activity independent, are very welcome to do watersports at Jeugdland in the East of Amsterdam.
Waterfun in the Outdoor Pool!
From the 19th of June onwards, all kidz are welcome every Wednesday & Friday from 4 pm – 5.30 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 12.30 pm – 5.30 pm for a refreshing dip and endless water fun!
For € 3.00 per child, they can go completely crazy in the Outdoor Pool! We provide all kinds of water fun material.
Rent out prices 2020, watersports equipment
|Kayak||€ 5,00 per hour|
|Canadian Canoe||€ 10,00 per hour|
|Supboard||€ 10,00 per hour|
|Windsurfing||€ 15,00 per hour|
|’Optimist’ Sailing Boat||€ 20,00 per hour|
– Use of materials is at own risk.
– In case of lose or damage, the costs will be covered by the tenant.
– A security deposit must be provided with each rental. Entering the watersportsarea and the water is at own risk of the parent/guardian.
– The watersportscentre is never responsible for the both the parent/guardian as the children who enters the area.
– Children who enter the are requires at least swimming certificate A and for kidz under age of 12 years it is obliged to wear a life jacket by entering the water! A minimum of 10 euros will be chargers by sailing out the motorboat in case of emergency.